torsdag 30 april 2009

Rebirth

I ran into un acquaintance earlier today and when I saw him I recalled our talk, a few months back, on Life and Death and... what else there may be. And he said that he doesn't believe in life after death. You die, and that's it.

And then I see the tulips, and the wood anemones, and other plants that bud, blossom and fade away... to bud and blossom again next year. And I think that if plants are reborn, why shouldn't we be?

If there is a Creator, then He/She must have a plan. A plan for Creation, of which we all are part. And if that is the case, then Justice will be part of the basis of Creation.
And we all know that Justice cannot be found within the limits of one life.

The best part of this is that, if Death is the end, we'll never know it. If it's not - well, we'll meet again...

Inga kommentarer: